4.10.2010

If you're like me, shopping at Wal-mart is the easiest thing. They have virtually everything I need all packed in one store.

During the week I write a list of what I need grocery & bathroom wise and bring it with me to Wal-mart.

This Week On My List:
$. Bananas
$. Trash Can
$. Old Spice Deodorant
$. Dog Food

What I Ended Up Buying
$. Coffee Creamer - Hazelnut
$. Coffee Creamer - French Vanilla
$. Old Spice 3 Value Pack
$. Doritos
$. Bananas
$. Chocolate Chip Breakfast Muffins
$. Banana Hanger
$. Dog Food
$. Trash Can
$. Trash Bags
$. Lindt Chocolate Truffles

My list had 4 items, my receipt had 11.

Total Grocery Bill: $52.42
Original Grocery List: $22.43
What I Would Have Saved: $29.99

I could have saved almost $30.00 if I would have stuck to my list!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    BAHAHA... this happens to me almost EVERY time!!! Glad to know it's not just me!

Post a Comment