1.10.2012

When I babysit, I carry around 3 x 5 index cards so that I can write down all of the homework that the child I sit for completed and what he still needs to do. For the new semester I wanted to buy a note card holder so that i didn't have several loose cards floating around in my purse. However, after looking at a few at Wal-Mart I decided that I didn't want to spend more than a few dollars on some bulky ugly plastic container. I'm not a huge scrapbooker but I do have some crafts lying around my house (meaning this project was absolutely FREE!). All i needed to make this adorable craft was cardstock, scissors, thread, a button, some cute scrapbook paper, a little charm, and hot glue or tape. If you don't have scrapbook paper you could always use old birthday and greeting cards. :)

I don't have a tutorial yet, because I'm horrible at them, but keep checking back. Once I make a few of these will put one up. I made this without one, so i'm sure you will have no problem!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment